Saturday, March 28, 2020 12:08:33
A leaflet will be coming out to every household with a phone number that you can ring if you are in need of anything. Be assured that the moment we know the number it will be on here.
This service will connect with all services including the local response.
Please bear with us folks. All the agencies, councils and local response team really are going as fast as they/we can. Please remember we can't meet together in person, so we are having to meet online. For some people that is easy but for others they will have a learning curve to go on. So bear with us folks. Everyone will be ok.
1. The surgery will continue to issue monthly prescriptions. The government has instructed us not to issue more than monthly supplies.
2. Please do not order items you do not need or use infrequently.
3. Paracetamol should be bought over the counter.
4. We are asking patients to abide by the 48 hour rule when ordering their prescriptions. The surgery needs 48 hours to prepare your prescription.
5. Those patients who have their prescriptions dispensed at the surgery, when collecting their medicines, should knock on the door and a member of the practice will bring the prescription to them. Prescriptions will be transferred electronically to the chemist for those patients who get their medicines from him.
6. All patients who need to contact the GP will be dealt with by telephone consultation. If it is necessary for a face-to-face consultation, the GP will arrange this.